Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Accomplishments

This is going to be a quick post. I just have to brag on my little man. This weekend, he has been on a roll with new things. He has started saying "bye-bye" now, which makes 2 "words", he crawled FORWARD this time. At most, he is taking 4 "crawls". I'm not sure if that even makes sense, but I sure do like it! Now, he is clapping. He loves to play "Patty Cake", and when we say "Yay", he just claps, and claps, and claps! He was even clapping when I changed his diaper this morning! I am so proud of him. It is always so exciting when your child does new things. Working in rehab, in Occupational Therapy, you see alot of kids that are less fortunate. It really makes me sad, but I know God puts people here everyday for a reason!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

way to go BRODY!!! I know Hayden doesn't do much of anything yet but when I think she makes a new noise I get excited hahaha! You just can't help it. It makes you so proud!!Brag on girl - that's the perks of being a mommy!