Brody is now 8 months, and I can not believe it! Time has gone by so fast. It is crazy! What is he up to these days???
-Sleeping through the night (YAY!!!) from around 9:30pm-6:30am
-Eating 3 meals a day, plus formula
-Snack include puffs, Mum-Mums, and (now) baby cheese doodles from Gerber
-Crawling
-No teeth yet
-You can stand up holding on to something, but not pulling up yet, although you try
-Love watching Pierce, and you chase after him
-You like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but your attention span only allows you to watch it for about 2 minutes at a time
-You love to clap, and especially when we say "yay"
-Saying "bye-bye" and attempt to wave, and say "da-da"
-You LOVE to give kisses, even to strangers! You need to save them for your mommy and daddy!
-You love to laugh
-You are EXTREMELY ticklish.....everywhere.....anytime! I love it!
-You are such a happy baby, you can entertain yourself, and you love when we play on the floor with you
-You LOVE, love, love strings, straps, and buttons!
-You also love your swing! It doesn't take long once you are in there, and you are FAST asleep!
-You still like your jumperoo, although I think you are kind of getting tired of it. You have definitely mastered it though!


2 comments:
Boy how time flies! Be long he is gonna be walking all over that place! He is so stinkin cute!!
He is getting so big! I can't wait to watch him crawl! I hope we can get together this weekend!
Post a Comment