I am going to be making my blog private pretty soon. If you are interested, just send me an email, or leave a comment here on this post with your name and email address, and I will put you on the list for viewing. Send email to
dianapsoles@hotmail.com. Once my blog goes private, you will have to sign in each time, which is very annoying, but I don't want anyone and everyone looking and reading about our family. Thanks!
6 comments:
Add me to the list!
mrskmcole@yahoo.com
Again, like on Heather's add me!
thelafones@gmail.com
Again, I feel like such a bad mom for throwing my kids all over the internet. They may need therapy when they get older.
Hailey, I put that SiteMeter on my blog, and it started freaking me out a little...that's when I decided to go private!
Add me!!!
nicholsoncrew@gmail.com
Brody is too cute!
Hey girl!! I have finally decided to get a blog so and me to your list before you go private.
meredithdailprice@gmail.com
Post a Comment