Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Great-Grandma

Yesterday, my great-grandma passed away. Up until last year, I had both sets of grandparents, and two great-grandmas. My mom's parents both died last year, and now one of my great-grandmas has now passed. I've not really had to deal with death of a close family member until last year. I know death is a fact of life, and I understand that. I'm just not ready to loose anyone else anytime soon.

I was looking through some pictures and came across some with my great-grandma:



This picture was taken a week or so after Brody was born. It's 5 Generations!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww I'm so sorry for you loss! She sure does look like she was a SWEET lady!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, but you are so lucky you got to spend so much time with each of them.

Hailey said...

praying for you and your family.

ps- header is awesome. good job! impressive.

Kari said...

I am sorry for your loss, Diana. But, like Carrie said, you were so blessed to have spent time with them!