Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


This was Brody's 1st Halloween this year. I remember last year, Chris and I sat on our front porch and passed out candy to all the little kids. I remember thinking, and us talking about how the next year would be so much different. We would have our own little one to dress up and take out. We didn't do everything we wanted to do, but we still had fun. Our night started off with going over to my parent's house for a cook out. My grandparents were there as well. After supper, we headed out to Chris's parents house. Our originial plans were to do everything we did, plus visit with Brody's cousin Reagan, and then go Trick-Or-Treating in our neighborhood with our neighbors. Things usually don't go as planned around here, so we didn't make it through everything, but it was still a GREAT 1st Halloween for Brody. I know next year will be so much fun! He will be able to understand what's going on, and get to enjoy going Trick-Or-Treating! Here are some pictures from yesterday...

Here's Brody getting his costume on:

Me and my little man!

Brody with Nana

Our sweet little monkey

So sweet!
Daddy and Brody
Mommy and Brody
Brody with Grandma
Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamie said...

He is just so stinkin CUTE!!!!!

The Pearson Pack said...

What a cute little monkey!

Amanda said...

THe cutest lil monkey ever!!!

Hailey said...

So cute!
Glad you guys had a good time!