Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Garden Spot Festival


Today, Brody and I met Mindy and Payton at LaGrange's Garden Spot Festival. We had a good
time hanging out with them today! We didn't stay too long because it was so hot, and it was getting close to "nap" time! We really enjoyed our little play date, and can't wait for many more. I hope our boys end up being as good of friends as we are.


(Nate, Payton, and Brody)


(Our boys in a major conversation)

I thought this was a hilarious picture!


Those faces are priceless!

We did attempt to take a few pictures, but as you can see, we have 2 busy boys.





Oh well, we tried....that's the BEST you get!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

thanks for posting those ADORABLE pictures! they are such a mess. The picturs turned out great consdering Payton ran away like 12 times!

Jamie said...

Aww that is too sweet :)

Anonymous said...

I love the matching strollers. I know all about some busy boys.... Tanner has yet to sit still. That's why we haven't had "professional" pictures taken in a very long time!